Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
Plan and manage our social media platforms.
Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
No of Openings- 6
Business Development(Account Managers) Posted on 2020-04-19
1. Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
2. Conduct research and recommend new opportunities
3. Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
4. Actively seek out new sales' opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
5. Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
6. Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on services
7. Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
8. Collaborate with team to achieve better results
No. of openings- 5
Have Any Questions
Please get in touch with us for the free consultation